Department of Works
The Roles of Department of Works
- Oversee effective installation and maintenance of electrical systems in council infrastructures.
- Oversee effective construction and maintenance of roads and drainages in the district.
- Oversee designs of infrastructure in order to facilitate development/construction in adherence to obtaining standards.
- Oversee the supply of water and access to good sanitation in order to improve livelihood of the rural community in the district.
- Oversee efficiently the maintenance of municipal buildings in order to ensure safety of buildings and prolong their lifespan.
- Coordinates the creation and maintenance of parks and gardens in order in order to provide recreational facilities and beautify the Town.