NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT LUANO TOWN COUNCIL IS NOW RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FOR PROJECTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR FUNDING UNDER 2021 CONSTITUENCY DEVELOPMENT FUND.
MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITIES IN KATUKUTU WARD, MUNDA WARD, NKHOMASHI WARD, KAMIMBYA WARD AND LUAMBULU WARD ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT PROJECT PROPOSALS THROUGH THEIR RESPECTIVE WARD DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEES (WDCs) WHO SHALL THEREAFTER SUBMIT TO THE COUNCIL WHILE COMMUNITIES IN OTHER REMAINING WARDS CAN SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH THEIR AREA COUNCILLORS OR DIRECTLY TO LUANO TOWN COUNCIL.
APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM LUANO TOWN COUNCIL OFFICES. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS IS 24TH FEBRUARY, 2021. FOR ANY INQUIRIES YOU CAN VISIT LUANO TOWN COUNCIL OFFICES OR EMAIL: email@example.com or visit our website@: www.luanocouncil.gov.zm or visit our facebook page: Luano Town Council.
EXAMPLES OF PROJECTS ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION UNDER CDF
- WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION
- Construction and rehabilitation of boreholes
- Construction and rehabilitation of small scale dams
- Construction and rehabilitation of pit latrines or water borne sanitation systems
- Piped water supply systems
- Construction, rehabilitation and maintenance of roads (feeder and community roads inclusive) especially through labour-based approach.
- Bridge construction and maintenance
- Culvert installation
- Causeway construction
- Canals, waterways and embankments
- AGRICULTURE PROJECTS
- Marketing activities and
- Basic farming machinery
- OTHER SOCIAL AMENITIES
- Construction and rehabilitation of markets
- Construction and rehabilitation of bus shelters
- Rehabilitation of education facilities including desks
- Rehabilitation of health facilities
- Rehabilitation and construction of community halls, nurseries and gardens; recreation facilities e.g parks, playgrounds and play fields, and indoor recreational facilities e.g welfare halls
To download the application form click on the link below.